3M 1860S Respirator N95 20pcs/box. Price drop
The 3M™ Particulate Healthcare Respirator helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
NIOSH Approved: N95
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Meets Canadian and US CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Fluid-resistant according to ASTM F1859
- Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles